Looking for something salty or do you have a sweet tooth?
By Alexis George
Salty or Sweet? That’s the question plenty of people ask themselves when they want a snack. But will the world ever know which people prefer? Well the thing is it depends on the snack. If I offered you a bag of potato chips or a chocolate bar you may say the chocolate bar today, but tomorrow the bag of potato chips. So I left it up to the people, which do you prefer?
Q= If every day you had a snack you had to chose between salty or sweet which would you chose? Also what is your favorite snack in that category?
- Lays potato chips –David George
- Pringles– Madeline Moran
- Salt and vinegar potato chips- Amanda Keyes
- Potato chips- Lily Toto
- “Chips are my downfall”-Mr. Lenz
- Pretzels- Ms. Galvani
- Pretzels/vegetables(not very salty)- Mr. Gorsky
Salty snack most wanted= Chips
- Ice cream- Diane George
- Skittles- Makayla George
- Sugar cookies- Sharmila Mysore
- Ice cream- Abby McCarthy
- Ice cream- Lauren McNamara
- Carvel Ice cream cake- Katie Dretler
- Peanut butter cups- Sarah Raines
Sweet snack most wanted= Ice cream
It looks like we’re all tied up. I guess I’ll have to make the final decision… Cabots Ice cream- Alexis George. So that means that the winner is; Sweet Snacks. Even though some may prefer sweet some may prefer salty the world may never know which is the most preferred.